Monday, July 26, 2010

Because sometimes the most exciting thing that happens around here is dinnertime

Not much going on riding-wise, as I've been really busy with the house. I've been doing a lot of thinking though, and working on a couple of posts that require some research, but they may be some time in the future.

In the meantime, the most exciting thing that happens around here sometimes is dinner time (not that I'm complaining... there's plenty of excitement around here usually). What can I say...

You'll note that Saga is wearing a nose bag. We tried feeding the boys separately, since Red steals Saga's food, but Saga tends to dribble and fling grain everywhere, wasting about 1/3 of it. Yes, I've had his teeth floated and consulted the vet, and this simply seems to be the way he eats. Since I want him to get ALL of his grain, I went to the nose bag. Not only do I not have to worry about Red pushing Saga off his dinner, but I also know that Saga gets all of his food. And as you can see, it's also portable... sort of like fast food for horses, I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment